249. Ethnic Jokes
1. What's the Cuban national anthem? "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"
2. Where does an Irish family go on vacation? A different bar.
3. What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other?
A speech impediment.
4. What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half mast?
5. Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi? He walks around saying, "Yo"
6. Why do drivers education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Because on Tuesday and Thursday,
the Sex Ed class uses it.
7. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo? A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage, along with a recipe.
8. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?
A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale
begins 'Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit.....