240. Light Bulbs & The Bush Administration
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either responsible for changing the light bulb or for darkness.
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new light bulb.
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner: Lightbulb Change Accomplished.
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark.
8. One to viciously smear #7.
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light bulb changing policy all along.
10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country
11. None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb. Conditions regarding the light bulb are improving every day. Reports of its diminished incandescence are obviously a delusional spin from the American hating liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say about it undermines its lighting effect and will give aid and comfort to the enemy.
We have a list of people like you, who, for whatever the reason are of a defective nature. You obviously either can't, or just won't see the light, and we are keeping all of you who are against us under careful observation.
Why do you hate the freedom loving light bulb?