227. Ten Reasons Why God Created Woman
wouldn't ask directions.
9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the TV remote. (Parenthetically, it has been noted that men don't want to see what
is on TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE is on.)
8. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment.
7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out he would never buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would not remember to take out the garbage.
5. God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would
never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As "keeper of the garden" Adam would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple Incident, and for anything
else that was really his fault.
2. As the Bible says: "It is not good for man to be alone."
And The Number One Reason of All... (Tada, drum roll, fanfare, etc.)
1. God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared: "I can do better than that."