64. Signs You Live In The New Millennium
2. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails
you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
3. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
4. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa,
but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
5. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup to see
if it contains Echinacea.
6. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn
so she can create a screen saver.
7. You pull up in your own driveway and use cell phone to see if
anyone is home.
8. You buy a computer and 6 months later it is out of date and now sells
for half the price you paid.
9. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first thirty years of your life, is cause for panic and you go back to go get it.
10. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase
would be a hassle and take planning.
11. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags
out of the back seat of your car.
12. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that
they do not have e-mail addresses.
13. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
14. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
15. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
16. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
17. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
18. You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling,
as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
19. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee.
20. You wake up at 3:00 am to go to the bathroom and check your
E-mail on your way back to bed.
21. You're reading this.
22. Even worse; you're going to send it on to someone else.
(If you have humor that will fit in this site please send it to: