62. Things You Never Hear In Church
2. I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon
went 25 minutes overtime.
3. Personally, I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.
4. I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to
send to TV evangelists.
5. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the
Junior High Sunday School class.
6. Forget the denominational minimum salary; let's
pay our pastor so he can live like we do.
7. I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before.
8. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.
9. Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.
10. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment
like our annual stewardship campaign.