201. Newspaper Headlines In The Year 2035
2. White minorities still trying to have English recognized as California's third language.
3. Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops & livestock.
4. Baby conceived naturally ..... Scientists stumped.
5. Authentic year 2000 "chad" sells at Sotheby's for $4.6 million.
6. Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, and Lebanon.)
7. Iraq still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least ten more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
8. Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.
9. George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.
10. Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesday only.
11. 35 year study: diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.
12. Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.
13. Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
14. Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.
15. New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters, and rolled up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.
16. Congress authorizes direct deposit of illegal political contributions to campaign accounts.
17. Capital Hill intern indicted for refusing to have sex with congressman.
18. IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75%.
19. Florida Democrats still don't know how to use a voting machine.
20. Couple petitions court to reinstate Heterosexual marriage.
21. France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica.
22. 85-year, $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.
23. Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.
24. Nursing home event... Bill Clinton denies allegations of affair with candy striper.
25. Texas executes last remaining citizen.
26. Upcoming NFL draft likely to focus on use of mutants.
27. Baby conceived naturally.....scientists stumped.
28. Microsoft announces it has perfected its newest version of Windows so it crashes BEFORE installation is completed.
29. Supreme Court rules that punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.