125. Signs In Foreign Lands
1. Tokyo Hotel: Please to bathe inside the tub.
2. Bucharest Hotel lobby: The lift is being fixed for the next day.
During that time we regret you wil be unbearable. .
3. Paris elevator: Please leave your values at the front desk.
4. Japanese hotel: You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
5. Swiss restaurant: Our wines leave you nothing to hope for.
6. Soviet Weekly: There will be a Moscow Exhibition of Arts by 15,000
Soviet Republic painters and sculptors. These were executed over the past two years.
7. Vienna hotel: In case of fire, do your utmost to alarm the hotel porter. .
8. Hong Kong dentist: Teeth extracted by the latest methodists.
9. Bangkok temple: It is forbidden to enter a woman even a foreigner
if dressed as a man.
10. Tokyo bar: Special cocktails for the ladies with nuts.
11. Japanese air conditioner: Cooles and Heates; if you want just condition
of warm in your room, please control yourself.
12. Tokyo car rental: When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn.
Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then
tootle him with vigour